This is for the information of the students that there is a placement drive by Accenture India.
JOB PROFILE –
System and Application Services Associate
COMPENSATION OFFERED–3.41 L
ELIGIBLE STREAMS: All streams UG final years & PG students( passing out in 2022-2023).
ABOUT THE COMPANY –
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Its 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Visit the company at www.accenture.com
There are four sub roles given below:
1. APP/CLOUD ENGINEERING
• Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
• Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
• Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming
• Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
2. PROJECT CONTROL SERVICES
• Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
• Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project
management office activities
• Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
• Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
3. LOW/NO CODE APP DEVELOPMENT
• Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
• Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface,
• Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating
4. TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEERING
• Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
• Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing
methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
• Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
• Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
• Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team What we need?
• As the company provide service for the clients across the globe, it expect the candidate to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
• The candidate must be willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
• The candidate must be willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
How to apply: Interested candidates must register at the following college link on or before 4 January 2023 https://forms.gle/CmcAi6KUCz7rugGK9
And join the WhatsApp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/D1JCPZ3e9fgK5rPUmYRhjS
Last date to register: 4 January, 2023
Note: All the roles are for non-technical and non-engineering students. The recruitment process will be explained to the registered students through the WhatsApp group. Kindly Do check your eligibility before registering for the drive.
For more details, refer to the notice attached.