This is for the information of the students (UG & PG) that there is a Certification Training Program Module V-A Mutual Fund distributor offered by National Institute of Security Markets NISM for which an **Orientation Session **will be conducted under Employment Enhancement Programs. This orientation session is compulsory to attend to pursue the training.
*Eligible Streams*: BCom, BBA, MCom all batches.
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards in securities markets. The institute’s six schools of excellence work in synergy towards creating professionalized securities markets.
• 25 days (one hour per day) online training programme in evening time
• Age 18+ and PAN card is mandatory
• Sessions by experienced and NISM certified trainers
• Regular MOCK test prior to final exam. 1000 MCQs will be provided
• Opportunity to build career in the top Financial Institutions
• Opportunity of self employment
A CSR initiative: Highlights:
• Free Training
• No Exam Fee
• Free ARN Code
*Date and time of orientation session*: 15th March 2022 at 4:00 pm
*How to apply*: Interested candidates must register at https://forms.gle/JcjZZES3NvZjdxfC6
And **join the WhatsApp group **: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BF39DZxmsVq8PxYTeW8bgq
*Last date to register*: 15th March 2022 by 12 00 noon.