The Placement Cell is conducting a paid internship programme by Muskurahat Foundation.
Eligible students: UG and PG students of *Sociology* Department.
*About the Company:* Muskurahat Foundation is a non-profit organisation that works primarily with children and youth in shelter homes and under-served communities on their holistic development that enables to bridge the gap on social and economic inequities and bring them on to an equitable platform to survive and thrive in the world.
Work from home
Social impact internship
1 month, 90 community hours
*What do Interns get?*
• Linkedin recommendation
• Letter of recommendation
• Performance based stipend (Average Rs 5 K)
• Certificate for course & internship
• Social media shouout
• Let your community know about the reality of the covid education crisis
• Make aware people about muskurahat’s impact and work for children
• Find potential donors and build relatiosnhip with them
• Plan and execute fundraising initiatives
How to apply: Interested candidates must register at
Step I College Link https://forms.gle/YBM57vVPoYZcz9xo7
Step II Company Link
WhatsApp group link https://chat.whatsapp.com/EHX3mLNKLyGIj3XYUWET1o
Last date to register: 30th April 2022
Dr Minakshi Rana (8699771744)