This is for the information of the students that *TCS* has announced the *‘TCS Atlas Hiring for YoP (Year of Passing) 2023’*. The test will be conducted on 25th Dec 2022 (Sunday).
Eligible Streams: Final Year students of MSc Mathematics and MA Economics.
• Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
• Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
• Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
• Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
• Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
• Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
How to apply: Interested candidates must register at
Step I: College Link: https://forms.gle/QrE41X9Qwet3ihMdA
Step II: Students have to register and fill up the application form on the TCS NextStep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Application Received”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Step III: WhatsApp group Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IEcHKEtQNX5GojRaKLLEsF
Join the WhatsApp group to get latest updates.
Steps to complete the Application Process on TCS NextStep portal :
Step 1. Students can login to https://on.tcs.com/3grTDH2
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring YoP 2023 under the above link
Scenario A. If candidate is a registered user, s/he can login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, the candidate should click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If candidate is a new user, s/he can click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill the details. The candidate can then submit his/her application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. The candidate can select the mode of test (In-Centre) and choose the preferred test center & then click on Apply. Please Note, test center once chosen may not be changed.
Step 4. To confirm the application status, students can check ‘Track Your Application’. The candidate status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
Note: Atlas 2023 test would be hosted only In-Center and registrations would be on first- come-first-serve basis.
Last date to register: 15th December 2022
For further queries, contact
*Dr Swati Sidana (99887 04466)*