This is for the information of the students that there is a placement drive by IRCCI in association with Times management organised Training Cum placement drive UDAAN
Eligible Streams: All streams (UG and PG) passed out batches 2019-20, 2020-21 and passing out batch 2021-22.
Objectives: The objective of this training cum placement camp is to provide a basic knowledge of project and event management with an opportunity of placement in this field.
Who can Apply:
1. Who are interested in a Project/Event Management Job
2. Who have permission of guardian to go out of the city/state for Job.
3. Who can go on training for 30 days on your own expense.
4. Who can attend the morning training session from 4 am.
5. Who can visit alone or in a group regarding project /event Mgt. all India
6. Who have a quality of leadership
7. Who have minimum Height 5’4”
Basic Eligibility: Good communication skills, Quick Learner, Leadership Quality
Job Profile: Project/Event Management
Mode of Training: Online/Offline/Practical
Working Area: All India
Total seats: 11
Training from: 15th May 2022 to 30th June 2022(45 Days)
Placement from: 1st July 2022
Interview on: 8th May 2022
Placement @ 15K-25K per month
How to apply: Interested candidates must register at https://forms.gle/o1iwj7gv2zrL7VJs7
And join the WhatsApp group
Last date to register: 4th May 2022
Dr Nidhi Tanwar
Placement Drive Coordinator
Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College For Women, Chandigarh