This is for the information of the students that Wipro has announced Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023.
Eligible streams: BCA and BSc (Non Medical and Computer Applications) passed out batch 2021-22 and passing out batch 2022-23.
• Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
• No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education will be accepted, except for in 10th and 12th standards.
• A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs by the 6th semester.
• A maximum of 3 years of gap in education is allowed between 10th standard to the commencement of graduation.
• No gaps are allowed in the graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
Selection Stages: Online Assessment, Business Round
Compensation: Monthly stipend (inclusive of ESI) Year 1: INR 15,488 + INR 75,000 joining bonus
Year 2: INR 17,553, Year 3: INR 19,618, Year 4: INR 23,000. Post the completion of program. Compensation will be determined based on performance, starting at INR 5,00,000 per annum.
Training agreement: 60 months. Candidates will be liable to pay at INR 75,000 on a pro rata basis on breaching the agreement.
Note: Candidates are expected to select the College Name only from the dropdown.
How to apply: Interested candidates must register at
Step 1 – College link https://forms.gle/UkxWYZ6LXcPYmqxF8
Step 2 Company Link https://app.joinsuperset.com/company/wipro/wilp.html
Step 3 – Join the WhatsApp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfYfMoCQILv3QoLOS9xYDx
Last date to register: 15th December 2022.
Please refer to the attached notice for more information.
For any other further query contact
Navdeep Kaur 99988097754)