The placement cell of Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women is organising a placement drive by Wipro’s limited.
The Job Profile is Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program. Candidates are advised to register on or before 12th February, 2023.
Selection process will be through online assessment followed by Business Rounds.
Job Profile Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program
Eligible Streams: All BCA or B.Sc. graduates of 2022 and 2023
• Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
• No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education will be accepted, except for in 10th and 12th standards.
• A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs by the 6th semester.
• A maximum of 3 years of gap in education is allowed between 10th standard to the commencement of graduation.
• No gaps are allowed in the graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
• Online Assessment
• Business Round
Salary Pay packet
• Monthly stipend (inclusive of ESI)
Year 1: INR 15,488 + INR 75,000 joining bonus
Year 2: INR 17,553
Year 3: INR 19,618
Year 4: INR 23,000
• Post the completion of program, compensation will be determined based on performance, starting at INR 5,00,000 per annum.
• Training agreement: 60 months. Candidates will be liable to pay at INR 75,000 on a pro rata basis on breaching the agreement.
How to apply: Interested candidates must register on both the following links on or before 12th February, 2023
• Step 1 – College link https: https://forms.gle/FZw4DnyPVW4T2L15A
• Step 2 Company Link
• Step 3 Join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfYfMoCQILv3QoLOS9xYDx
For further details Contact
Dr. Navdeep Kaur (9988097754)
Dr. R. Ridhi (9646511741)